Welcome to Big Screen Scotland.
Whether it’s a sporting event, an outdoor concert or a film screening, our Big Screen is a must to enhance your customers experience.
What is Included?
- Competitively priced against comparative offerings in the market place.
- All ancillary costs are included in the rental fee, including fully trained operational labour and transport to and from your event.
- Mobile screen gives you the freedom to decide on the best location for viewing.*
- A screen which is transported, operated and maintained by its own staff, ensuring high standards of delivery and service.
- Opportunity to brand the mobile screen, giving your brand maximum profile and impact.
- Provides an advertising / promotional medium that stands out and is more engaging than static options.
- Allows a greater number of people to view your event, especially if the live event has restricted viewing capacity.
- Offers you the chance to communicate relevant information to visitors, improving customer experience and therefore increasing the likelihood of returning customers /repeat business in the future.
What are the benefits?
- Elevated 45m2 mobile screen
- Transport to and from the event
- One fully trained screen operator (two should the event require additional support)
- Facilities able to take 6 individual inputs (camera/VT) all controlled by HD standalone vision mixer
- Multi-channel channel sound mixer
- Inline PAL equalization
- On request – Static and roaming camera facilities
- Weight: 33 tons over 6 axles with tractor unit
- Length: 14m
- Height when raised 10.6m
- Length with tractor: 16.690m
- Width with outriggers 4.3m
- Screen size 45 square metres
- LED visual resolution 10mm
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Power is 3 phase supplied by on board generator